Dragonz Clan

Author Topic: A pleed for alience  (Read 6856 times)

red mage666

A pleed for alience
« on: July 12, 2006, 12:21:15 AM »
my name is red mage666, i am a  66 combat 78 mage player, and i am currently in a clan that is desperate for help. (sorry for spelling errs I'm a 20 y/o who can't spell)  i am in a clan that has just started, we are recruiting at the moment, we have 10 or so members and a nother clan has decided they want to attack us, we did nothing to them they have no reason for attacking us but Thai choose so anyway.  I not really asking for an alliance but more for a Friend that may help us here and there, i would still like to have fun battles such as punch outs and such and steel wars.  i do not know when the war is as i have just learned of it today, our clan has just begun we are getting a URL site we are on the forums my clan name is warriors of the dragon

this is from the forum

"I'm deathsdoor14 founder and leader of Warriors of the Dragon. Our clan is p2p and host many activities. Lets start with the requirements.
70+ combat
50+ range
50+ Mage
or
70+ mage
50+ range
60+ combat
or
70+ range
50+ mage
60+ combat."

Pl let me know what you will think, Zeus sais i might have a chance if i do this, and ajboc

Offline Imma A Pure

• Retired Clan Member
  • Inactive Member
A pleed for alience
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 01:06:23 AM »
I suggest you deny their request due to the fact that youre so small. At the time being we are not looking for any more allies. Also, your requirements are considerably lower than ours so the friendship could end up being a parasite. No offence, i dont make the last word or final decision but thats how i see it. Keep working towards getting better and don't rush into any wars or allies. Just go with the flow, keep recruiting hard and dont give up on your clan.

To get a sure, official response from a leader you will have to fill this out:

1. Since when has your existed?
2. How many members does your clan have?
3. Does your clan have a website and forums? (Please give us a link)
4. Why are you Requesting to be an ally of The Dragonz?
5. What are your clan requirements? Please list ALL requirements
6. What benefit will your alliance bring to The Dragonz clan?
7. Who are your current allies? Who are your current enemies?
8. Will you have an allied Diplomat to regularily browse our forums? If so- Who?
9. Finally, please leave us 1-3 email addresses we can reply to your alliance request.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 01:10:12 AM by Imma A Pure »

Offline Mark00000001

• Obsessed ADTR fan
  • Senior Gladiator
  • A Day To Remember!
A pleed for alience
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 01:26:47 AM »
Perhaps a representative that knows how to spell "They" might make a good impression.

Also can you maybe provide us with the quick find code for your recruitment thread?

red mage666

A pleed for alience
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2006, 08:52:16 PM »
i under stand you may not want an Allie as low as us, i was just looking for help or guidance from you, i thank you for your thought of denying the request i have said that to the official clan leader of my clan and he is afraid that it may cause our clan to be looked down upon because we "ran from a fight", i will tell him your thoughs.  As far as mark has posted thanks for the word of advice, i will take that into consideration, sorry i had a typo.

the quick find code is:43-44-287-26813761
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 08:59:14 PM by red mage666 »

Offline zeus fury

• Clan photographer
  • Inactive Member
A pleed for alience
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2006, 02:33:28 AM »
poor red :( get more members and try again l8er man
talk to u in game later

I am sad to say that i will remove my hall of shame

red mage666

A pleed for alience
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2006, 03:35:56 AM »
lol thanks zeus, yea its ok it all worked out in the end, it happens that there clan fell appart and now are begging us for allience, which we took because now all there members will be ours, i still cant wait till i get my next 5-6 mage lvs and can join, well see you all later