Dragonz Clan

Author Topic: Alliance request to HoD  (Read 6425 times)

rune matty90

Alliance request to HoD
« on: June 13, 2006, 07:33:44 AM »
1. Since when has your existed?we only existed for 2 weeks
2. How many members does your clan have?5 but we aint recuiting yet
3. Does your clan have a website and forums? http://z7.invisionfree.com/heroes_of_darkness/index.php?act=idx register to see all of forum
4. Why are you Requesting to be an ally of The Dragonz? because we need good strong allies for clan wars
5. What are your clan requirements? combat level 50 and adove
6. What benefit will your alliance bring to The Dragonz clan?we will support you in clan war is are member and you can attend all our clan event for training to drop parties
7. Who are your current allies?working on get allies maybe NGoR
 Who are your current enemies?none
8. Will you have an allied Diplomat to regularily browse our forums? me (rune matty90)
9. Finally, please leave us 1-3 email addresses we can reply to your alliance request.yes
mine matty1990_7@hotmail.co.uk

Offline zeus fury

• Clan photographer
  • Inactive Member
Alliance request to HoD
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 11:48:16 AM »
they will prolly ask u to get more people first...

:zeus:

I am sad to say that i will remove my hall of shame

Offline weltall 2

• Banned
Alliance request to HoD
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 12:55:24 PM »
1. Since when has your existed?we only existed for 2 weeks
2. How many members does your clan have?5 but we aint recuiting yet
3. Does your clan have a website and forums? http://z7.invisionfree.com/heroes_of_darkness/index.php?act=idx register to see all of forum
4. Why are you Requesting to be an ally of The Dragonz? because we need good strong allies for clan wars
5. What are your clan requirements? combat level 50 and adove
6. What benefit will your alliance bring to The Dragonz clan?we will support you in clan war is are member and you can attend all our clan event for training to drop parties
7. Who are your current allies?working on get allies maybe NGoR
 Who are your current enemies?none
8. Will you have an allied Diplomat to regularily browse our forums? me (rune matty90)
9. Finally, please leave us 1-3 email addresses we can reply to your alliance request.yes
mine matty1990_7@hotmail.co.uk

It would be the best idea for your clan to grow first before you try posting for alliances;). It would be good to ally with you however right now our requirements are way above yours, and if we tried to have some fun war or some kind of ally event it would be impossible due to the level difference. We could not help you all in the wilderness nor could you help us. Skill wise also may be around the same because of the level difference. Give your clan some time to grow and recruit whoever you can. In time maybe we can ally but right now it might not be the best idea.

:welt: