Dragonz Clan

Author Topic: OM [censored]  (Read 5982 times)

Offline Ko unit

• Banned
OM [censored]
« on: April 21, 2006, 06:52:48 PM »
I just got ban for saying [censored] and [censored], Can you [censored] fix this [censored] up [censored] ?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 07:12:39 PM by Master Windu »

Offline Jake

• Lead Program Analyst
  • Forum Admin
OM [censored]
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 07:12:54 PM »
We do tolerate this type of language to be used here, nor allow people to attempt to evade the filters. I have no idea what your motive was in posting this, because frankly how can we do anything to help you for breaking the rules. You knowingly broke them and should have realized people would probably report you. Do not use such language in the future on our site. Please familiarize yourself with the rules before posting again: http://dragonz.tmrd.net/forum/index.php?topic=1172.0

:windu:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 12:32:14 AM by Master Windu »

“There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction” -  Winston Churchill

Offline weltall 2

• Banned
OM [censored]
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 07:27:29 PM »
You are not banned since you can still see the log in problems. I have removed your member functions due to the excessive spam. It is also done in order to contain the amount of posts that were being locked/moved/ edited at that time. Please refer to windu's post for other information.

Offline Jake

• Lead Program Analyst
  • Forum Admin
OM [censored]
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2006, 07:52:35 PM »
Upon further review of your recent actions I have decided to resolve this issue by banning you from the clan. I ask that our members cease all contact with him.

:windu:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 12:32:56 AM by Master Windu »

“There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction” -  Winston Churchill

Offline Nova Bros

• Founder
OM
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2006, 08:51:50 PM »
Do yourself a favor, go to wal mart and buy a gallon of dish detergent and wash your filthy mouth out. We dont tolerate any language of that nature on our website, enjoy the ban.

Everyone should no longer stay in contact with this member.