Dragonz Clan

Author Topic: National Guard of Runescape (NGoR)  (Read 125988 times)

Dominion

National Guard of Runescape (NGoR)
« on: June 06, 2005, 01:54:06 AM »
Okay, well you guys have been listed an an affiliate by the NGoR for some time now, at our forum. Just wanted to remind you that our link changed for the NGoR HQ.

The fan group and tip site of NGoR is a fun place for all people to meet new friends, in a non-hostile environment at our forum. We keep order by limiting cursing, spam, begging, harassment.. and so forth, at our forum.

So, feel free to add our link, drop by, or even join in our 4x yearly holiday drop parties for F2P.

Oh yeah, and we are also affiliated with the clan Knights of Order. Hiddel is a good friend of mine, and visits when he isn't too busy at his own site (I know how that is.. lol). But yeah, saw they are listed here.. so that's cool. :)

D Wild 3: Hey, guess what. We just reached 569 members. So now my next goal is for 1k forum members. ;)

Offline D Wild 3

• Dragonz Clan Ex-Leader
  • Founder
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 02:00:55 AM »
good to see yah m8, sorry i havn't been around on ngor forums that much, ill be back and writing some good quest guides for yah ;)
Think RuneScape is Popular Still?

Dragonz Clan Sage, and Ex-Leader.  A Proud Dragz since '02
Kyle, Jake, Allen, David, Cody, Josh, Caleb, Tyler - Bros For Life...Ill NEVER Forget You Guys.

Offline juhdi91

• The Finnish Noob
  • Retired Senior Gladiator
  • wtfpwned.
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 06:34:14 AM »
rofl, i remember that i registered there and after that my computer quitted working and i forogt the site  :p

"No one can separate a Finn from eachother: except death and the police."

Dominion

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2005, 03:21:54 PM »
Okay, well we finally got our .com site I always wanted. Too bad it was $2750 to buy ngor.com. :( But oh well, $12 month aint so bad.

Yeah, and I see Nemesis Boy down there at the online members list. Haven't seen you in a while now. Hope everything is going good for ya still.

D Wild 3: Yeah, well you know, if you ever need me you have a few options. Like I'm ALWAY at Catherby 9 every night, or else on IRC (server: irc.swiftirc.net), it's channel #NGoR to find me.

Okay, just added the carpentry and farming trade forums at Marketplace. This is gonna be what I been waiting for since I finished the tip site so far.. the addition of skill guides for carpentry and farming. :D Fun fun.

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2005, 03:36:14 PM »
its been kina hectic for me.... im tryin to stay active on jagz, ko, n here =P

im kinda famous aint i =)

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2005, 03:37:09 PM »
This forum is kinda weird but anyway,  sup D wild.

-- Vergil4 Prince of NGoR --

Offline D Wild 3

• Dragonz Clan Ex-Leader
  • Founder
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2005, 07:17:32 PM »
you think everything is weird :P
Think RuneScape is Popular Still?

Dragonz Clan Sage, and Ex-Leader.  A Proud Dragz since '02
Kyle, Jake, Allen, David, Cody, Josh, Caleb, Tyler - Bros For Life...Ill NEVER Forget You Guys.

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2005, 06:36:45 PM »
Hey Kire aka Dominion! its david from jeM. i quit jeM cuz its falling appart. come on xbox live sometime man. and send me an im on aim,  my sn is davgav543