Dragonz Clan

Author Topic: Hey there guys!  (Read 4235 times)

Offline Mona

• The Dragonz Lady
  • Sage
Hey there guys!
« on: May 31, 2017, 07:11:41 PM »
 Hello dragons! It's been very very very very long time since I got to get online and say hello to everyone. I'm so glad to see that the website is it least still up and functioning. I hear there's only a few of you left that play, I tried to login last week just out of curiosity with the rain skate client. And guess what? My accounts been banned!! No clue why, said  I am almost completely blind now, but I have been learning new skills. I've been taking a visual impaired accessibility class, which teaches you how to use an iPad and an iPhone without being able to see it. I've also started advocating for visually impaired rights and attending city Council, governors council, and our local bus companies meeting so that I can be in the know  my daughter is now 16, and about to finish her sophomore year in high school. Two more years to go, with who! I hope that you were all doing well, and remember me. I miss you guys a lot. I wish I could still play RuneScape. By the way, I'm using voice to talk to text, so if there  are lots of typos please excuse them. Love you all so much! Take care!
:mona:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 10:47:15 AM by Robin »
Kyle Was Hurr <3

Always a Dragon at Heart....Keep the flame alive guys!

Offline aka_bigdog09

• Robin was here <3
  • Leader
Re: Hey there guys!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 04:47:02 PM »
Hey Mona. It's great that you were able to make it here. I hope that you're adopting to the visual software well. I actually work for a couple of different independent living centers and some of their customers and employees use similar software for their windows laptops. You're welcome to reach out to me if you have any questions that you think I might be able to answer.

As far as your Runescape account goes. It's actually pretty common to see older accounts get hacked and used to bot and make money. They churn out as much gold as they can until the account gets banned and then they move on to the next account on their list.

I'm still having a hard time believing that Heaven is a Sophomore. That seems insane... time really does fly.

Offline Robin

• Forum Admin
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 10:46:52 AM »
Tess and I were just talking about you yesterday. We've missed you muchly Mona. It was never the same without you. Glad to hear you are doing well.

Clan forums in general suffered with some in game changes, the forum activity doesn't represent the in-game activity by any means

<3

Offline Jenn

• National Interactions Technician
  • Forum Admin
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 09:38:34 AM »
Leave it to Mona to drag Robin out of the shadows.

Great to see you were able to post, Mona.  I passed along your messages as asked.  I am so glad you and Heaven are doing well.
If you want someone to feel like you care about them, make them a priority, not an afterthought.

Offline 316mage620

• Forum Lurker
  • Leader
  • Mr. 35
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2017, 11:31:52 PM »
Hey, Mona was able to post! :veryhappy:

Greg's right, old accounts that don't have the two-factor authentication are pretty commonly hacked, exploited, and banned. It's awesome you are learning all that and being so active to help other people out.

I can't believe Heaven is that old either, I remember when she would join CC as a kid but could only see chat from approved friends you added for her lol

I hope all is going well, stop by as much as you can and visit us!
99 Fletching achieved on November 2, 2008
99 Cooking achieved on May 13, 2009
99 Smithing achieved on July 19, 2009
99 Magic achieved on March 04,2011
99 Attack achieved on June 30, 2011
99 Crafting achieved on September 15, 2011
99 Firemaking achieved on December 1, 2011
99 Strength achieved on September 29, 2012
99 Woodcutting achieved on September 29, 2012
99 Constitution achieved on November 11, 2012
99 Prayer achieved on December 2, 2012
99 Summoning achieved on May 19, 2013
99 Defence achieved on June 6, 2013
99 Farming achieved on January 15, 2014

Offline Depster

• Da Bess You Ever Had
  • Senior Gladiator
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2017, 11:15:40 PM »
Hey!  Good to see you're still out there!  My best friend's fiancĂ© actually works for a school for the visually impaired.  That's crazy that your daughter is that old!!

Offline Fitmit_12

• Senior Gladiator
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2017, 03:52:09 AM »
Hi, I'm more of a new face here, so I never got to meet much of the old players. It's still cool to hear you're making a living and doing something for other people :)

If you have a Twitter, you could try contacting @JagexSupport if they'd be able to help you with your account, it's a bummer having accounts hacked and lost. If not, maybe @JagexShauny to help, he's a great JMod and keeps in touch with the community. Maybe you could even talk to Jagex about something to make the game easier to play with visually impaired people, I know they haven't done anything yet since NXT is still kinda new and it's not exactly a priority.
So much Runescape, so little time.

Offline wolfie

• Oh Wolfie!
  • Special Guest
  • summon ME......RS name: woxi
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2018, 05:07:11 AM »
Hiya Mona,

love from Moni and henry.
true friends are hard to find, they don't howl about invested time.
they just continue to be friends in honesty and silence.................wolfie-2008

RS name: woxi