Dragonz Clan

Author Topic: hello hello  (Read 5743 times)

Battlethingz

hello hello
« on: June 26, 2014, 07:11:38 AM »
Hello everyone, a few of you may remember me, my original rsn is game playa. i was a member/council of the knights of order, (KO) for over 5 years. i just started playing again this year after a sorta retirement for over 2 yrs. looking to get back into clanning that has an active forum. this new stuff with no active forums doesn't work for me. before applying i'd figure to say hello and chat a bit. well i do hope someone remembers me lol, it's been a long time for me.

Offline Jenn

• National Interactions Technician
  • Forum Admin
hello hello
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 09:11:27 AM »
I remember you.  :)  Welcome back to RS.  I also took about a 2 year break, life ate me.  Fortunately it spit me back out!

You applied here at one point as well.  Your old account is still on forums if you'd rather be using it than this one, let me know and I can reset the pw to the old one if you've forgotten it.

Let me know which account you want to use and we can see about getting you set up as SG for now if that's what you'd like. :)
If you want someone to feel like you care about them, make them a priority, not an afterthought.

Offline aka_bigdog09

• Robin was here <3
  • Leader
hello hello
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 11:54:20 AM »
It's good to hear that someone wants to join our clan for the forum experience.  We are fairly active on the forums, but not nearly as much as we (or KO) used to be. We need more people like you to come help liven it up a bit.

I currently am taking a break from RS, but I tend to lurk around the forums quite a bit.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 01:11:45 PM by aka_bigdog09 »

Offline Kyler

• Head of In Game Recruitment
  • Leader
  • "Insanity at its Finest."
hello hello
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 01:21:12 PM »
Hey, I'm Kyler or BrokenBurito in game. Feel free to stop by the clan chat 'Dragonz Clan' and chat with us sometime  :veryhappy:

:kyler2:
If you have any questions about anything pm me in game 'Kyler' or message me on the forums by clicking HERE.
My Road to Final Boss
4th Dragz member to get Max Cape
3rd Dragz member to 120 Dung
2nd Dragz member to get Completionist Cape
1st Dragz member to get a Trimmed Completionist Cape

Offline Depster

• Da Bess You Ever Had
  • Senior Gladiator
hello hello
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 02:22:22 PM »
I may or may not play again, but forums are great!

Battlethingz

hello hello
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2014, 03:22:00 PM »
I remember you.  :)  Welcome back to RS.  I also took about a 2 year break, life ate me.  Fortunately it spit me back out!

You applied here at one point as well.  Your old account is still on forums if you'd rather be using it than this one, let me know and I can reset the pw to the old one if you've forgotten it.

Let me know which account you want to use and we can see about getting you set up as SG for now if that's what you'd like. :)

That would be great Jenn, I didn't know if my old account was still on the forums, I'd prefer to use my old account. I'm gonna guess my old account name is game playa lol. I'd like to have sg as well, for the time being anyhow  :veryhappy: . Thanks and hello to everyone else, and yes I love forum activity!

Offline aka_bigdog09

• Robin was here <3
  • Leader
hello hello
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 03:45:44 PM »

Name:                        Game Playa
Position:                     Newbie
Date Registered:         April 02, 2009, 01:32:08 PM
Last Active:                 August 10, 2009, 11:52:37 AM

I'd say it's been awhile since you last stopped by

Battlethingz

hello hello
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2014, 03:54:15 PM »
 :rolleyes:...Yep it's been quite a while lol.

*edit*

Figure I would also talk a bit about myself and rs goals atm:

I'm a Correctional Officer, very proud of what I do. I work at diverse unit, we house minimum to high level custody inmates.  I am also the Fire and Safety Chief on night-shift and a Collateral Duty Safety Officer. Been doing this for over 3 yrs now and I wouldn't change my career now. I usually work 12-14 hr shifts!

As for rs, currently working on 85+ all skills, close to it, after that I will be working on 90+. I sold my holiday collection to buy all buy-able 99 skills, currently fishing, no reason..I just enjoy fishing lol. I like doing ports, runespan, slayer, fishing, sinks, farming.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 04:18:36 PM by Battlethingz »

Offline Game Playa

• Special Guest
  • OSRS
hello hello
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2014, 05:27:33 PM »
So as to not confuse people, I am battlethingz, just had a name change and Jenn helped me get my old account recovered on the forums. :D
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Offline aka_bigdog09

• Robin was here <3
  • Leader
hello hello
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2014, 05:31:55 PM »
Good to see that you got it recovered. Are you planning on actually joining us soon?

Offline Game Playa

• Special Guest
  • OSRS
hello hello
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2014, 05:36:40 PM »
It will be in the works, soon. I'll have to do one thing before I can fully join.
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."