Dragonz Clan

Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 3398 times)

Offline n33b

• "Quit, May Be Back."
  • poop
Hi!
« on: February 07, 2012, 12:32:47 PM »
My name is Ben and I was an extremely active member back when the clan had just started up and came across an e-mail from 2009 when I had requested to retrieve my password and I'm not sure if I actually recovered this account or not. I have not played any RS since I quit about three years ago and have moved on to FIFA and other xbox games but still have memories with guys like stupid sky and nova bros wreaking havoc. I hope this clan is still going strong.

I am currently in school at Appalachian State in Boone, NC and I am a sophomore. I live in a house with 5 other guys and we throw the best parties in town, usually having more girls than guys at our parties, ha. If anyone actually remembers me, shoot me an e-mail if you'd like to chat, norangenochange@yahoo.com.

Hope all is going well,
Ben
backkkkkkkkk:))))))))))

Offline Depster

• Da Bess You Ever Had
  • Senior Gladiator
Hi!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 07:05:41 PM »
Hey bro!  Haven't seen you in ages!  Add me on xbl, Depster2011

Offline Mona

• The Dragonz Lady
  • Sage
Hi!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 10:01:53 PM »
Hey Ben, very long time no see.  How's JC?    May not remember me, I joined back in May'07, but I definitely remember you and your brother.
We are still going, multitudes has changed in the game. therefore so has the clan.

Take Care

:mona:
Kyle Was Hurr <3

Always a Dragon at Heart....Keep the flame alive guys!

Offline ros1200

• Self Proclaimed Coolest Person in the Clan
  • Senior Gladiator
Hi!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 10:52:01 PM »
Hey Ben, don't think I remember you  :sad: .  I joined quite a while back to haha. Blake(Stupid Sky) still plays sometimes I think. And Kyle(Nova)...dunno what happened to him. But yeah, I always find myself missing some of the old members when I log in haha. (Fire Lord,The 3 D Wilds, Eroburn, and soo many more) Thinking about trying Runescape again sometime? You should to come and meet some of the new members!

Offline Kyler

• Head of In Game Recruitment
  • Leader
  • "Insanity at its Finest."
Hi!
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 10:55:29 PM »
You should to come and meet some of the new members!

Hey, I'm Kyler think you were before my time ;) but nice to meet you and we have lots of newerish members you should meet!

:kyler2:
If you have any questions about anything pm me in game 'Kyler' or message me on the forums by clicking HERE.
My Road to Final Boss
4th Dragz member to get Max Cape
3rd Dragz member to 120 Dung
2nd Dragz member to get Completionist Cape
1st Dragz member to get a Trimmed Completionist Cape

Offline Depster

• Da Bess You Ever Had
  • Senior Gladiator
Hi!
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 02:44:02 AM »
Hey Ben, don't think I remember you  :sad: .  I joined quite a while back to haha. Blake(Stupid Sky) still plays sometimes I think. And Kyle(Nova)...dunno what happened to him. But yeah, I always find myself missing some of the old members when I log in haha. (Fire Lord,The 3 D Wilds, Eroburn, and soo many more) Thinking about trying Runescape again sometime? You should to come and meet some of the new members!
Ben is the original account holder of Kaibob.  If you remember FireLord, you should remember Kaibob(Ben)

Offline ros1200

• Self Proclaimed Coolest Person in the Clan
  • Senior Gladiator
Hi!
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 04:34:22 PM »
Oh Kaibob!!!!!!! Didn't know your name was Ben lol. Holy crap I haven't seen you in a long time o.o.

Offline aka_bigdog09

• Robin was here <3
  • Leader
Hi!
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2012, 12:32:16 AM »
Haven't seen you since it was the cool thing to hang on ventrillo!