Dragonz Clan

Author Topic: X-Box Live Gaming!  (Read 1962 times)

Offline Ranic

• "Simply be, rather than do"
  • Senior Gladiator
X-Box Live Gaming!
« on: December 12, 2010, 05:17:43 AM »
I know that a list of X-Box live gamer tags is in the clans Off-Topic board and is generally where something like this would be posted but.. I know that not a whole lot of Dragonz members have X-Boxes. 

I would like to throw up a thread in Public Chat so that everyone who stops to the site can see my gamertag and hopefully I can get some new people to play with that won't backstab me or not try to play/try not to win  (I'm fed up with it).  I'm looking for all skill levels I will play with anyone as long as you are trying to better yourself.  :veryhappy:

I'm normally a very competitive person, and this is no different when I'm playing multi-player on X-Box live. I tend to play X-box a lot more than RS... tho I'm constantly following updates and play a lot at the beginning of the week, I prefer to spend most weekends on XBL playing games like Call of Duty or Halo. And I can't stand playing with people who will betray me (saying its just a game or similar things like that).  I'll still give you a chance as a person in other aspects of the world... But I will NEVER play X-Box with you again you will be BLOCKED INSTANTLY.

IF you enjoy to play competitively AND friendly (I'm talking not starting fights with trash talking or unhonorable gameplay) THEN hit me up with a friend request AND a Text X-Box Live message with DRAGONZ or something close to that at the start so I know why I'm receiving this friends request.

The instructions are labeled very clearly, please follow them. I get a lot of random friends requests that I normally block instantly if a message doesn't come soon after, or before the friends request. I've cleaned my friends list recently of all the people who I don't play with anymore so I have plenty of room for anyone who is looking to play.  :veryhappy:

Feel free to leave your gamer tag here so others may see it and send you a friends request as well. If you ask for me to add you here I may get around to adding you... but no promises I can be extremely forgetful. :sad:

... if your the one that sends me the friends request I will promises to play with you at least once. If I don't play with you again it is NOT because of your skill level if your genuinely trying to get better that will never be the reason. It is because you were being obnoxious (screaming constantly into your mic, sending hundreds of messages a minute with only one word in them), overly aggressive (and not playful like), you play unhonorably (cheating,  start fights, use unfair tactics that are banned (honor rules stated to you in advance)),  you insulted me in some way (My live style choices,  Race,  Age,  Size or Play Style are some examples) or I have been too busy with other people/ other games.  I'm sorry that I can't play with everyone at all times and that I can't always remember why I block people, I will try my hardest!!

Also a note, In RuneScape I always have my privacy set to On and will try to play with you there too.  Just send me a Private Message in game, or on the site here if I'm not on. :veryhappy:

My gamer tag is: Dark Ranic

Current games I'm looking for  people to play:

Call of Duty: Black Ops (Full Retail Game) (Brian(Hitman/Zig) is currently borrowing my copy of Black Ops)

Yu-Gi-Oh: 5D's decade of duals (Arcade Game)

Pinball FX 2 (Arcade Game) (This game I'm mainly looking for people to compete in the friends leaderboards to raise my SS and WS in game, I don't enjoy head to head)

Halo: Reach (Full Retail Game) ( I don't have the noble map map)

WWE: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 (Full Retail Game) (I'm looking for people who can play on my level so it stays fun, its not much fun having to hold back or win every match  :sad: and someone to help me get the achievement for wining a royal rumble on xbox live someone always has a modded controller when I come close to winning...)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 09:16:24 AM by Ranic »

Offline Depster

• Da Bess You Ever Had
  • Senior Gladiator
X-Box Live Gaming!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 10:39:01 PM »
Alright, I'll hit you up sometime.  GT: Depster2011