Dragonz Clan

Author Topic: er lol... cant talk in anyother forum so guess i need to use this  (Read 2404 times)

Offline Jakez

lol uhm.... i was just coming on here real fast 2 check my status and do stuff i didnt last time i left and like... i dont understand, someone told me i was banned,  but i looked at my status and it says im not, and it wont let me into the in runescape clan chat, so i just thought id come on here and post a topic to clear things up..... Im sorry for longgg ago, when i always acted immature, and attacked people when i didnt get my way.... I dont really do that anymo. Yuh, i blamed others and stuff for my problems, and called u guys names when i was actually being, those "names". I wish i wouldnt have been some impolite b/c i dont really like having ppl mad at me, let alone a whole clan lol... Ill try to check this site and this topic in a bit to see for a reply, which i most likely wont get, but if i do, cant wait to see what u guys say lol.

Offline Fireball147

• when i saw scape's new combat system
  • Retired Senior Gladiator
er lol... cant talk in anyother forum so guess i need to use this
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 12:31:50 AM »
Good to see you've changed, but you never really did anything to me so... guess this will have to be left up to the people you disrespected.  Bit of advice to you.  You're not going to prove anything with one post.  I'm not sure what you want here, but if you want special guest or member again you'd best be respectful in this topic.  Only chance for an impression on people who don't know you.  Listen to what people say, own up to your mistakes and most importantly show everyone how you've changed with your responses on this topic.  Good luck.

I don't think leaders will mind if I impartially mod this as a Guardian with no prior opinion.  Assuming it goes somewhere, lol.
After three and a half long, long years... finally.

Offline Mark

• Hakuna Matata
  • Sage
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 12:38:12 AM »
Moved this to the correct forum for you  :veryhappy:

:mario:
“My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.”
- Jack Layton, 1950-2011

Dragonz Clan Leader April 2010 - February 2012
Quit Runescape July 1st/2012

Offline Jakez

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 02:08:34 PM »
ah nah im not trying to get sg or member again, i already joined the jagz, i was just trying to be polite and apologize. Its never a good thing to have people hating u, unless u like that... which idk who does...

Offline Mona

• The Dragonz Lady
  • Sage
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 04:42:50 PM »
Yes, due to your past behavior you were banned from our CC, but you were not banned from the site so far as I know.  However, I know that those you hurt would appreciate you posting to apologize and depending on how you handle yourself, may consider allowing you to enter the CC again.  Time will tell, and the clan is a lot more involved in decisions now, so ultimately it will be up to them really.

Take Care,

:mona:
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 05:33:20 PM by Fireball147 »
Kyle Was Hurr <3

Always a Dragon at Heart....Keep the flame alive guys!

Offline Jakez

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 07:36:13 PM »
uhmmm, mona lol, i can still get in the clan chat, because i went in there the other day, i wont go in there if u guys dont want me 2... i went in there and i guess i wasnt kicked bc no leaders walked in. but yeah, idr who all i offended but i hope they see this....

and i know this has nothing to do with anything and doesnt matter.... but my little skill achievement signs are a tad off lol.... should say stuff like, 99 attack, 1800+ skill lvl, 90+ str, 80+ slayer, etc etc lol