Author Topic: b()()m  (Read 2429 times)

Offline Championsbs

• Special Guest
  • Inactive Member
  • 8 Years and Still Truckin Thru RS
b()()m
« on: November 27, 2009, 11:59:47 PM »
I live still! Imagine that haha.

So for those around that still remember me... how's it going around here still? Just as alive and kickin' as always?

For me... ALOT has happened since I've had time to make my way over here... and I mean ALOT. Entered College, declared my major already in my first year and set to graduate with my four year double major in three, became an assistant manager at my workplace and have been since August of this year, and got myself a fairly kickin GF in the mix too... and still can fit some RS time in (Oh not to mention time to come bug all of you folks with whatever prattle I see fit haha)

So how's the time been treatin' all of ya? :cool:

Ex-Knights of Order Councilor: September 4, 2005 - September 2009 (2.5 Years Council)
Vengeance Knight: November 19, 2009 - Present

"No. Try Not. Do Or Do Not. There Is No Try" - Yoda (Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back)
"We don't do what we do because we expect compensation. We do it because we know its the right thing to do" - Anon

Offline Tankbillock

• Clan Smartass
b()()m
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 11:28:51 AM »
i like how no one has replied after two days. That's what you get for rubbing your wonderful life into our faces!  Just teasing. Welcome back, nice to meet you.  I'm not a big forum guy so consider yourself lucky. Come play in our clan chat!
it is like the best foreplay ever, just waiting for the climax , is close to better than the climax itself, you want it to last forever.

Offline Mr Ajboc

• Cthulhu Wrangler
  • Sage
b()()m
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 06:38:13 PM »
Think a bunch of us have been off enjoying Thanksgiving. I know I have! Glad to hear things are going good for you  :wink:

:ajboc:
Check out my goals at http://www.dragonzclan.com/forum/index.php?topic=3299.0

#1542 to 99 Thieving (06/08/2007)

Offline Championsbs

• Special Guest
  • Inactive Member
  • 8 Years and Still Truckin Thru RS
b()()m
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 01:48:13 AM »
i like how no one has replied after two days. That's what you get for rubbing your wonderful life into our faces!  Just teasing. Welcome back, nice to meet you.  I'm not a big forum guy so consider yourself lucky. Come play in our clan chat!

Oh but I didn't tell you about how horrid my Senior year was last year ha... Trust me, it's well deserved. Haha but for sure I'll hop into the CC for a while when I log in haha. Been a hectic week.

@Ajboc - Yeah this weekend was amazing lol. Great, yet busy, weekend with the family and all.

Ex-Knights of Order Councilor: September 4, 2005 - September 2009 (2.5 Years Council)
Vengeance Knight: November 19, 2009 - Present

"No. Try Not. Do Or Do Not. There Is No Try" - Yoda (Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back)
"We don't do what we do because we expect compensation. We do it because we know its the right thing to do" - Anon

Offline Hanni49er

• Gladiator
  • Inactive Member
b()()m
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2009, 04:45:40 PM »
For clan purposes wait nevermind I was going to ask you something.....lol

Welcome back I am Hanni clan weirdo.

Hanni
It takes a minute to find that someone special. A hour to appreciate them. A day to love them, but your'll never  forget them. RIP Don49er.