Dragonz Clan

Author Topic: Hey  (Read 2584 times)

Offline Groogrux

• Special Guest
  • Inactive Member
Hey
« on: October 17, 2009, 08:42:34 PM »
Just figured I'd post and say hello  :wink:

My RS name is Groogrux, but feel free to call me Joey or Joe, my irl name. I'm 16, a junior in Highschool and live in the US. If anybody recognizes the name, call it out haha  :smile: It's part of the name of a Dave Matthews Band album, my very favorite band.  :smile:

I hope you don't mind me stalking your chat a bit (a lot), you all seem like nice people and I hope to get to know you a bit.

Also hoping i posted in the right forum  :puppyeyes:

PS, i really like the forums you have  :tongue: really nice layout and some cool looking images. Very nice  :veryhappy:

Offline Nova Bros

• Founder
Hey
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 10:45:16 PM »
Thanks for popping by  :cyclops:

Most of the forum images/layout are customized by Master Windu, he's spent a heck of a lot of time it, overall.

Odds are you wont see me in the clan chat, I rarely have time to get on RS anymore. But glad to see some new faces to the forums.

-K

Offline Pdp Drummer♪

• Lets steal from the rich to give to the poor like OBAMA!!!
  • Sage
  • Drummer
Hey
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 11:18:08 PM »
Huge Dave Matthews fan. Carter Beauford is one of my favorite drummers (being a drummer myself).  Love talking music, and not on rs much at all. But pop on here often. Nice to meet ya and Dave Matthews is the best!

ITS WHY I AM!

:pdp:

^Thanks Julia for the Signautre

"We've done four already and now we're steady and then they went 1,2,3,4" - John Henry Bonham "The Ocean" Intro

How can I be lost if I've got nowhere to go...Searched the seas of gold. How come its got so cold. How can I be lost if I've got nowhere to go.- The Unforgiven III-Metallica

Wishing You And Your Family The Best,  Bill.

Offline Mona

• The Dragonz Lady
  • Sage
Hey
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 11:27:41 PM »
Welcome to the forums, glad to have you hear.  I am Mona.  If you have any questions, please feel free to pm me.
Hope to sees you around in game.

:mona:
Kyle Was Hurr <3

Always a Dragon at Heart....Keep the flame alive guys!

Offline Pope Smotage

• Gladiator
Hey
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 01:04:06 AM »
Hey, you're welcome here and in the CC ANYTIME. :)

Just say hey, say you're wanting to get ta know peeps and you'll meet lots of friendly gamers. Feel free to add me if you have any questions:
RSN - Hel Pope.

Offline Hanni49er

• Gladiator
  • Inactive Member
Hey
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 02:13:48 AM »
Hi Joey!!! Nice to meet you! Your welcome to come to cc anytime.  :smile:

Hanni
It takes a minute to find that someone special. A hour to appreciate them. A day to love them, but your'll never  forget them. RIP Don49er.

Offline blodren

• Council
  • Tosser of imps
Hey
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 06:53:52 AM »
Mornin' there.  Friendly people are always welcome here.  Feel free to hop in our cc, dragonz_chat, any time.  You'll probably see me around.