cant reply

• 4 Replies

cant reply
« on: March 16, 2009, 05:47:10 PM »
im not sure if its just becuz im a hatchling but i cant reply to certain topics.... like in the dragon lair and orther stuff

i found this siggy in my pictures on my computer its a little old but mona made it for me a long time ago lol

Offline Jenn

• National Interactions Technician
    • LegitMTG.com
cant reply
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 06:15:39 PM »
Did you check to see if the topics were locked?   Post links for me to specific topics and I'll double check them for you.

:jenn:

Family is family: You argue, you fight, you stop talking at times, but the truth is the love is always there. Love your family with all your heart because you never know when they will be gone & you will never get to apologize or say goodbye. Always remember what family stands for Forever, Always, Mine, I love You.

cant reply
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 09:06:38 PM »
well its letting me reply to them now..... there was no reply button last time i checked them

i found this siggy in my pictures on my computer its a little old but mona made it for me a long time ago lol

Offline Jenn

• National Interactions Technician
    • LegitMTG.com
cant reply
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 09:47:24 PM »
What web browser are you using?  firefox, internet explorer, netscape?

:jenn:

Family is family: You argue, you fight, you stop talking at times, but the truth is the love is always there. Love your family with all your heart because you never know when they will be gone & you will never get to apologize or say goodbye. Always remember what family stands for Forever, Always, Mine, I love You.

cant reply
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2009, 07:14:56 AM »
firefox