Dragonz Clan

Author Topic: I Fail  (Read 8178 times)

Offline g o d u0y

I Fail
« on: June 11, 2008, 09:43:41 PM »
anyways yea i had to reload my comp...forgot my password..so umm yea could someone send it to u0ygnikats@hotmail.com please? ;)

Offline Depster

• Da Bess You Ever Had
  • Senior Gladiator
I Fail
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 09:53:08 AM »
What'd you delete my post for? :mad:

Anyway, hope you get it working, Uoy

Offline Jenn

• National Interactions Technician
  • Forum Admin
I Fail
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 12:10:15 PM »
Locking this, Mona and I got his password problem sorted out yesterday.  Glad you managed to get back on the forums, Jaron.   :wink:

:jenn:

PS Depster, I can't find what post you are talking about that was deleted from this topic.. Are you sure you didn't lag and it just didn't get posted?  I can see everywhere deleted topics and removed posts go and can't find one that was deleted that was by you...  
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 12:12:40 PM by Jenn »
If you want someone to feel like you care about them, make them a priority, not an afterthought.

Offline Mona

• The Dragonz Lady
  • Sage
I Fail
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 01:56:45 PM »
I have looked as well, I saw no post made or removed of yours from this topic.  Sometimes if you post while someone else is and they hit post first, your post will not go through, that is probably what happened Dep.

:mona:
Kyle Was Hurr <3

Always a Dragon at Heart....Keep the flame alive guys!

Offline Jenn

• National Interactions Technician
  • Forum Admin
I Fail
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 02:07:40 PM »
Depster replied to me by pm, he was posting on his Wii and lagged but he didn't realize that would keep his post from going through.

:jenn:
If you want someone to feel like you care about them, make them a priority, not an afterthought.