Dragonz Clan

Author Topic: Is It A Login Problem  (Read 5256 times)

Offline Nova Bros

• Founder
Is It A Login Problem
« on: December 19, 2005, 09:08:57 PM »
Okay, ive got a lot of messages from people lately telling me that they cant log in. I know of a few problems people tend to have, and end up posting here about.

Please try these things first:

1. Have You Logged In In The Past 3 Weeks?
Every Three Weeks or so D wild 3, Windu Or Myself go and delete the users that havent logged in for the past 3 weeks. This is so that we dont have about 800 inactive files. If you havent logged in, your account is gone, so please re-register. Also, try clicking the "Memberlist" Tab at the top of our forums. If your name appears there, you are still registered.

2. Caps Lock?
Yes i know this is lame, but trust me, ive had at least one person forget about caps lock or even forget their password altogether. If you do forget your password, it is not easy to get you your account back, so please, write it down!

3. Restart Your Computer and Internet
If you cant log in and you are 100% sure you have followed the top two things and STILL cannot get your account back you can try restarting your computer. Sometimes things just dont work with computers! As well id suggest to look at your modem and press the restart button, let it boot back up and see if that makes a difference.

If any of this doesnt seem to help, this is exactly what this forum is for ;).

:leaders:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 05:49:16 PM by Nova Bros »