Dragonz Clan

Author Topic: possible alliance  (Read 131821 times)

soviet powe0

possible alliance
« on: March 02, 2008, 11:29:56 PM »
hello:D thsi is more of a thing in the very making or starting please post in this thread about an alliance with CWP my freind zadore is in it hes gonna get permission from his leaders so i thought id get permission from my leaders for this alliance his clan leaders name is duffyman 420 plz ccontact me in game or on this thread leaders or anyone interested to get some verification on this allianceship

1. Since when has your existed? unknown so far
2. How many members does your clan have? unknown
3. Does your clan have a website and memberlist? unknown so far
4. Why are you Requesting to be an ally of The Dragonz? event alliance
5. What are your clan requirements? Please list ALL requirements: unknown so far
6. What benefit will your alliance bring to The Dragonz clan? another ally and hopefully more events
7. Who are your current allies? Who are your current enemies? unknown
8. Will you have an allied Diplomat to regularily browse our forums? unknown
9. Finally, please leave us 1-3 email addresses we can reply to your alliance request: unknown

i know there isnt very much information so far but i will add to the info as i get it
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 11:35:19 PM by soviet powe0 »

Offline Mark

• Hakuna Matata
  • Sage
possible alliance
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 12:00:12 AM »
Dude!!! I'm in that clan!!  :shocking:

I would love to ally with them, but they are a cw clan and would not have much to do with us besides cw. I really would not like to pick between Dragonz and Cwp either, I would hate to leave cwp.

:mario:

Edit: The leader's name is Duffman 420. Not duffyman 420  :tongue:
“My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.”
- Jack Layton, 1950-2011

Dragonz Clan Leader April 2010 - February 2012
Quit Runescape July 1st/2012

Offline Mona

• The Dragonz Lady
  • Sage
possible alliance
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 12:57:57 AM »
From what I understand this is a CW group, not a clan correct?  We have said it was ok for our members to be apart of both it and Dragonz on the basis that it was just a group, otherwise it would fall under multi clanning.  So I do not think an alliance would be appropriate tbh.
:mona:
Kyle Was Hurr <3

Always a Dragon at Heart....Keep the flame alive guys!

Offline Pdp Drummer♪

• Lets steal from the rich to give to the poor like OBAMA!!!
  • Sage
  • Drummer
possible alliance
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 03:35:57 PM »
I do not feel a full alliance is necessary. But you are more than welcome to have CWLU ally with them Mario. That would be much more practical.

:pdp:

^Thanks Julia for the Signautre

"We've done four already and now we're steady and then they went 1,2,3,4" - John Henry Bonham "The Ocean" Intro

How can I be lost if I've got nowhere to go...Searched the seas of gold. How come its got so cold. How can I be lost if I've got nowhere to go.- The Unforgiven III-Metallica

Wishing You And Your Family The Best,  Bill.

Offline black ace180

• Special Guest
  • Inactive Member
possible alliance
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 04:50:41 PM »
Hm, be strange having my clans become allies.  :shocking:

Offline Mark

• Hakuna Matata
  • Sage
possible alliance
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 06:59:39 PM »

I do not feel a full alliance is necessary. But you are more than welcome to have CWLU ally with them Mario. That would be much more practical.

I thought about that... realised how bad we could get our butts kicked and decided not to. Cwp are very good at what they do, and let's face it... we can't match up against them :tongue:

“My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.”
- Jack Layton, 1950-2011

Offline Pdp Drummer♪

• Lets steal from the rich to give to the poor like OBAMA!!!
  • Sage
  • Drummer
possible alliance
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 07:36:44 PM »

Alliance=Together not against from where I am from lol. Not making sense.

I thought about that... realised how bad we could get our butts kicked and decided not to. Cwp are very good at what they do, and let's face it... we can't match up against them :tongue:

^Thanks Julia for the Signautre

"We've done four already and now we're steady and then they went 1,2,3,4" - John Henry Bonham "The Ocean" Intro

How can I be lost if I've got nowhere to go...Searched the seas of gold. How come its got so cold. How can I be lost if I've got nowhere to go.- The Unforgiven III-Metallica

Wishing You And Your Family The Best,  Bill.

Offline Mark

• Hakuna Matata
  • Sage
possible alliance
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 11:29:40 PM »
With castle wars clans, an alliance is quite different. Most of the time there isn't enough room on each team to have both clans in one. So it usually ends up being clan vs. clan, they may ally together later on if they are against two clans, but those kind of wars rarely happen.

PS: Nice quoting skills there Cory :tongue:
- Jack Layton, 1950-2011

soviet powe0

possible alliance
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2008, 04:50:06 PM »
"I thought about that... realised how bad we could get our butts kicked and decided not to. Cwp are very good at what they do, and let's face it... we can't match up against them"

well, we could u know... have half our clan go in sara other half go zammy same with them:D so we are still equal