Dragonz Clan

Author Topic: Clan Nova <3 Dragonz (<3 us too pl0x)  (Read 204423 times)

Offline Nappa

• Nova Diplomat
  • Inactive Member
  • |/\/\| it's kinda like a phat..
Clan Nova <3 Dragonz (<3 us too pl0x)
« on: January 02, 2008, 10:27:35 PM »
1. Since when has your existed?

Nova was officially opened on October 18th of 2006.  We've exceeded our year mark and are well on the way to another happy and strong year.

2. How many members does your clan have?

We currently have 70+ active members and are CONSTANTLY getting new applications via our website, RuneScape community, and the RSB. Nova has a very strict application process.  Because we get so many applicants, our members are extremely careful when reading through an application.  Only the finest will be accepted into Nova.  Once an applicant is accepted they have TWO weeks on trail status.  On trail status the member may be removed at any time for an offense.  At the end of the two weeks our members vote on A) Keep B) Continue Trial another week or C) Boot.  With this we maintain a high level of active players and we make sure no garbage flamers get into Nova.

3. Does your clan have a website and memberlist? (Please give us links)

Of course we do :p http://Http://clannova.any.to is our website
http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=mkd2459  There's our runehead.   Please keep in mind Trial members are not added to the RuneHead. Only when accepted as members or trainees will they be added.

4. Why are you Requesting to be an ally of The Dragonz?

Many Novians (Nova members) already have Dragz on their lists :p  Of course you all know me by now, and I love to have our two clans meet and be able to have events together.  I know we will be able to help each other in times of need.

5. What are your clan requirements? Please list ALL requirements

Trainee: 95+ combat (100+ two weeks after summoning comes out)
OPTION 2:  80+ Range with 75+ Hp      OR   80+ Magic with 75+ Hp

Nova Member: 105+ Combat
OPTION 2:  85+ range with 80+ Hp     OR  85+ Magic with 80+

Both Trainee and members must have over 1000 skill total. (We won't accept PC products)

6. What benefit will your alliance bring to The Dragonz clan?

We're a highly spirited clan with many innovative thinkers.  Nova has overcome extreme challenges.  When we were young, a clan of about 35 members (combat average 116+) decided to crash all our events.  This was no problem except for pits.  They smashed us in pits the very first time they came.  Nova went into high alert - we put a mass train contest on range and helped everyone buy seerculls to fight off their majority ancient team.  When they crashed pits the second time, our group of 20ish (combat average 101+)  destroyed them in every single game.  Through our organization, determination, and loyalty to one another we overcame great odds.  Funniest part is, the opposing clan was so fed up that a bunch of lower levels, and a lot less of them, whooped them in their own game - they disbanded.

I tell that story to prove that Nova can over come any challenge and help anyone else do the same.

7. Who are your current allies? Who are your current enemies?

Our allies are: White Dragon Warriors, Legacy of Honor, and Wicked Fury. The enemy we had in the past was destroyed. (told in the above story)  Other small "mini-clans" have formed over time against us (members that were banned)  but they lasted about a week tops. Propaganda will not work against Nova.

8. Will you have an allied Diplomat to regularily browse our forums? If so- Who?

Meh! :D!

9. Finally, please leave us 1-3 email addresses we can reply to your alliance request.
Please contact me via PM on these forums or Nova forums.  If need be -  nappa1122@yahoo.com is my email.
That's really not supposed to be on fire is it..?

-Nappa the Unoffical Dragonz Clan Security Advisor Guy/Clan Buddy.  UDCSAG/CB for short ^_^

Offline Nappa

• Nova Diplomat
  • Inactive Member
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 10:44:51 PM »
As a little addition to show our activity - this is from tonights event

-Nappa the Unoffical Dragonz Clan Security Advisor Guy/Clan Buddy.  UDCSAG/CB for short ^_^

Offline mexicano210

• Retired Senior Gladiator
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 11:19:14 PM »
You guys will probably be allowed in :D (100% :P ) And will be nice to see Dragz with some new allied faces And btw I lose you Nappa!! :wub:

Offline G Money6978

• Special Guest
  • Inactive Member
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 11:23:30 PM »
Already went over to your boards, looks pretty cool. I think I made my post in the wrong area but we aren't truly allies yet so I don't know. Just a matter of time...

:G$:
Summer Crew '07

Flames to dust... Why should all good things come to an end. :(

Offline Jenn

• National Interactions Technician
  • Forum Admin
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 12:28:38 PM »
Bout time!  ^.^  Glad to see the application in here Nappa.  I'm sure the leader team is discussing it and will get back to you ASAP.  Kyle (Nova Bros) is out of town for a couple of days, but will be returning shortly.  Good luck getting accepted as Allies! ooh this means I need to go over and register on your boards now instead of just crashing your clan chat hmm?  *puts that on to-do list*  I'll be over there to visit this afternoon!  :wub:

:jenn:

PS I saw where you called me a nub >.>  Thanks for the congratz tho lol.
If you want someone to feel like you care about them, make them a priority, not an afterthought.

Offline Nappa

• Nova Diplomat
  • Inactive Member
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 01:20:45 PM »
<3 you Jen :D

And all of you are welcome to our clan chat or site any time :p

ClanChat is Novachat    make sure you tell us you're from drags - or you may get a boot

Offline Depster

• Da Bess You Ever Had
  • Senior Gladiator
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 06:22:59 PM »
W00t seriously hope a leader says yes, but I can't think of a single reason that someone would want to say no.

Offline Lol Soz Mate

• Retired Clan Member
  • Retired Gladiator
  • Yo Quiero Taco Bell
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2008, 06:12:49 PM »
Haha! I bet Nova Bros is dieing for an ally clan who constantly chants his name.
I'm Gaaara btw.  :cyclops:
"Even if you go starting somewhere new you should never forget your original crew."
Ryan, Jose, Shasd, Shawn, Dan... Bros 4 Lyfe

Offline Jake

• Lead Program Analyst
  • Forum Admin
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2008, 06:21:36 PM »
Hey nice to meet you all. I just wanted to provide you with an update so you know what's going on.

Right now we're in the process of discussing your application among the high ranked officials in the clan (Council+). Once we reach a decision regarding your application then we'll pass it along to the clan members and have them voice their opinions and vote as well. Then pending the decision that is made we can become allies or just stay as friends for the time being.

:windu:

“There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction” -  Winston Churchill

Offline Austin

• Tin Can
  • Inactive Member
  • Hmm...
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2008, 07:49:05 AM »
Hey Nappa <3 Glad you decided to become allies. Pretty sweet ^_^

Offline ros1200

• Self Proclaimed Coolest Person in the Clan
  • Senior Gladiator
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2008, 08:03:41 AM »
lol all their mod noobs invaded our chat the other day :tongue:

Offline Purepker Die

• Nova Diplomat
  • Inactive Member
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2008, 11:03:27 AM »
Hey invading mod noobs r ftw.

Allies are also ftw.

Offline Poppe X{Nova}

• Nova Diplomat
  • Inactive Member
  • The Superbeast
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2008, 03:20:49 PM »
<3 Dragz, alot of names I've seen around I didn't know were in Dragz O.o
~~Proud Nova Member

Offline Lol Soz Mate

• Retired Clan Member
  • Retired Gladiator
  • Yo Quiero Taco Bell
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2008, 03:47:24 PM »
Well, I'm sure you have heard of the Legendary Pk'er known as Gaaara.
Hehe.

Modified: Legendary *former* Pk'er known as Gaaara.  :banghead:
I'm Gaaara btw.  :cyclops:
"Even if you go starting somewhere new you should never forget your original crew."
Ryan, Jose, Shasd, Shawn, Dan... Bros 4 Lyfe

Offline Banim

• Nova Diplomat
  • lolz idk my bff Jill? ¯\(º-o)/¯
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2008, 05:17:06 AM »
Yays! I'm happy to have you guys as allies :3

1337 clans have to be together!