Dragonz Clan

Author Topic: Phoenix Warriors alliance request  (Read 7626 times)

robbie

Phoenix Warriors alliance request
« on: September 07, 2007, 11:28:45 AM »
1. Since when has your existed? August 2006
2. How many members does your clan have? 32
3. Does your clan have a website and memberlist? (Please give us links) http://z11.invisionfree.com/phoenix_warriors/index.php?act=idx
4. Why are you Requesting to be an ally of The Dragonz? Looking for a clan that our ppl can do events with , and hear your clan is well respected and organized
5. What are your clan requirements? Please list ALL requirements
 90+ combat
OR
80+ combat with 85+ strength
OR
85+ mage(82+ with ancients)
OR
88+ range
6. What benefit will your alliance bring to The Dragonz clan? We have a great group of ppl , with a mix of skillers and killers , in all timezones ,  
7. Who are your current allies? Arch Nemesis Who are your current enemies? none
8. Will you have an allied Diplomat to regularily browse our forums? If so- Who? Robbie and Cinna
9. Finally, please leave us 1-3 email addresses we can reply to your alliance request.
Robbie - rs_robbiedj@hotmail.com
Cinna  - cinnamoonbelle@hotmail.com
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 11:47:43 AM by Secretrouge »

Offline Jake

• Lead Program Analyst
  • Forum Admin
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 11:14:53 PM »
Sorry about the long wait for a response. Anyway, after discussing this we decided that at this point in time we would like to become clan friends, then possibly in the future when your clan grows in size we could form an official alliance.

In the mean time though we feel that it would be a good idea to have some friendly events between our two clans, and that way we can get to know each other better. So if you're up for this we can give you Special Guest status and then go from there.

:leaders:

“There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction” -  Winston Churchill

Offline rStg

• Clan Advisor
  • Sage
  • Kicking one person at a time!
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 02:34:54 AM »
Nice to see you stop by :veryhappy:

:rstg:
~Suikoden
"Even at his most powerless, man's existence is never without meaning."
"It's funny to say this myself, but I'm good" -Georg Prime
"It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed
humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!"
-Luca Blight

busy days saturday
Mike, Jake, Allen, Kyle, David, Cody, Caleb, Tyler, Anton - Bros For Life...Ill NEVER Forget You Guys.