Dragonz Clan

Author Topic: Chronic Demise Alli Request  (Read 148057 times)

Offline LadyMythica

• CD Diplomat
  • Inactive Member
Chronic Demise Alli Request
« on: October 19, 2005, 08:31:38 PM »
1. Since when has your existed? July 6, 2005
2. How many members does your clan have? 153
3. Does your clan have a website and forums? (Please give us a link) http://www.phrostware.com/
4. Why are you Requesting to be an ally of The Dragonz? Your beliefs and rules are a mirror of our own. We believe an alliance between our clans would be mutually beneficial. Besides - D Wild 3 sent me.
5. What are your clan requirements? Please list ALL requirements. 80+ Combat. Must Follow The Runescape Rules!
6. What benefit will your alliance bring to The Dragonz clan? Friendship. Fun Clan Activities.  
7. Who are your current allies? Guardians Of Honour (GOH) Who are your current enemies? None Known
8. Will you have an allied Diplomat to regularily browse our forums? Yes If so- Who? Council Members - Chorianda, Aradonna, Mulder9, Orchid  Tea and/or Mods - Netstormuk, Titchq, Scorpiojon - and/or Leaders - Canadiankaat, LadyMythica, Silent_UK
9. Finally, please leave us 1-3 email addresses we can reply to your alliance request. ladymythica@comcast.net (Please forgive me for not disclosing other email address for security reasons. Any and all RS Related email goes to me through this email address. I check it regularly. Thanks for understanding.)
Revie for Life
Chronic Demise Member and Proud

Offline Icefox

• Cabbage 4 Lyfe
  • Special Guest
  • Signature Designer
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2005, 11:12:14 PM »
Made this it's own topic.

Really like your site. The flash intro was really neat ;). Your clan looks really healthy and great site and active forums. Haven't really met any of you, but you get an OK from this Co-leader. If D wild 3 says your ok, your good in my book.

~IceFox

Bros for life, Josh, Adam, David, Mike, Allen, Jake, Kyle, Anton, DW 2 and DW 1 you guys are awesome :).

Offline LadyMythica

• CD Diplomat
  • Inactive Member
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2005, 07:46:57 AM »
Thanks, and sorry for not doing that.  :(

I know better, I just wasn't wide awake last night. lol

We are quite healthy and active. We are constantly having fun wars, competitions, and all kinds of rs activities. A group of friends pretty much having fun, learning and growing together.

In skimming your memberlist, I didnt recognize many names, but I look forward to getting to know everyone.

D Wild has become a well respected and admired friend. I was honoured when he invited us to apply for alliance.

Lady M

Revie for Life

Offline Nova Bros

• Founder
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2005, 05:30:27 PM »
Currently the admins and mods are discussing, we should have an answer soon.

Thanks for chosing us to ally with, and by the looks of it, we will become a strong alliance.

-NB

Offline D Wild 3

• Dragonz Clan Ex-Leader
  • Founder
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2005, 08:20:49 PM »
Alliance Accepted.  I look forward to seeing more CD and having some fun events  :cyclops:
Think RuneScape is Popular Still?

Dragonz Clan Sage, and Ex-Leader.  A Proud Dragz since '02
Kyle, Jake, Allen, David, Cody, Josh, Caleb, Tyler - Bros For Life...Ill NEVER Forget You Guys.

Offline Nova Bros

• Founder
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2005, 08:41:56 PM »
w00t

happy dance

Hope to see lots of allied events in the future!

Offline Canadiankaat

• CD Diplomat
  • Inactive Member
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2005, 08:44:08 PM »
Well, when mythica told me about you guys, I thought she must be making it up...cuz you guys sounded too good to be true.  :)

Here is to the start of a new and wonderfull alliance. I look forward to meeting you all. Please feel free to come over and register on our site as well.
Level 85 Free Crafter - Currently trading 1 glory for the following: 2 teeth halves, 1 teeth and 40k or a crystal key.

Repectful Revolutionary for Life!

My Bank Sale

Offline Icefox

• Cabbage 4 Lyfe
  • Special Guest
  • Signature Designer
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2005, 09:42:33 PM »
That's our Mike :) ALways finding the best people.. He's like a magnet!

Cheers to the alliance! *Raises up Cabbage*

~IceFox

Bros for life, Josh, Adam, David, Mike, Allen, Jake, Kyle, Anton, DW 2 and DW 1 you guys are awesome :).

Offline hiddel

• Leader of Knights of Order
  • Inactive Member
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2005, 01:54:58 AM »
u guys are lucky dragonz own!!! B)

Offline LadyMythica

• CD Diplomat
  • Inactive Member
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2005, 07:12:29 AM »
I am thrilled this morning - (yes, 7:00am my time) - to see this alliance formed.

When you register over on our site, please introduce yourself as Dragonz, and we will change your status to Ally quickly as possible.

Echoing Kaat, this is the start of a beautiful friendship.

Clan Activities - We always have ally activities going on! We will compare calendars and see what we can fit in where!

Our events organizers do tend to keep us busy, so you can expect to see quite a few different activities popping up!  :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops:
Revie for Life

Offline weltall 2

• Banned
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2005, 09:12:59 PM »
Wow looks great good to have you all here also Mythica and Kaat=). Hope everything works well and this alliance becomes very strong.

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2005, 03:08:30 AM »
Ack, am I really this lazy that I haven't said howdys? Lol.

This is Skatedudeguy from CD's events area (Event Organizer), just wanted to shout, take a look, see how things can be worked together.

Remember, you are always welcome to our events that we have, just for those that haven't registered on our site please do so.

If you have any questions about CD events, feel free to ask. D Wild 3 (AKA Mike) knows how to reach me :-). You can also ask via our clan inbox.

Looking forward to talkin' more with ya :-)

*Looks at emotes*, let's leave with:  :rockon:

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2005, 07:37:30 PM »
Hiya all, this is soccerman372 from CD (also an event organizer!) Hope to get to know a bunch of you!

I'm also open for if any1 needs help on CD events and I would love to see you all at our events! Hope to get to kno you all better and if you have any questions about CD or there events feel free to ask me!! ;)

Offline LadyMythica

• CD Diplomat
  • Inactive Member
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2005, 01:07:50 AM »
Very cool to see you over here soccer!

Don't mind me much - just perusing in my sleepless wander.. Spamming up forums while ours are being maintained - and seeing what I missed while I was.. Living.. a little.

Love the changes to the site!
Revie for Life

Beans11

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2005, 03:14:10 PM »
Hey CD. Im Beans but if you want to get to know me and stuff then add me in rs or MSN.

RSN: Beans11
MSN: Patrioticgamer911@hotmail.com