Dragonz Clan

Author Topic: Budtiger740 wishes to join  (Read 1978 times)

budtiger740

Budtiger740 wishes to join
« on: July 08, 2007, 11:04:02 PM »
Questions
(Please copy these and answer them in your post)

1. What is your Runescape Name? budtiger740
2. Are you a Free Player or a Member? member
3. What is your combat level? 89
4. What is your skill total?1334
5. What is your highest non-combat skill & what level is it? fletching 73
6. What is the best way to contact you? (So we can remind you to stay active if you become inactive [Leave An Email!]) budtiger740@aol.com
7. Who were you recruited by (He/She MUST Vouch For You, And You Must Have Known This Person For One Month Or More)? bobo10150 and dmanrules
8. How Did You Find Our Forums? bobo told me about it
9. Have you been in any clans prior to this one? If so please state which one(s) and your reasons for leaving each. unknownwarriors... they would BS
10.  Do You Acknowledge and Accept that if you are inactive for 3 or more weeks you WILL be deleted from our forums? yes
11. Do you agree to follow and have read all Runescape Rules, Clan Rules and Pk rules (Rules can be found HERE)? yes What Does Clan Rule #4 State? that begging is unacceptable What Does Clan Rule #8 Mean To You? it means to b quiet when a leader is talking and to do and listen to wut they tell u

Offline Nick Player3

• GF
  • Retired Gladiator
  • Gf?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 11:08:35 PM »
Sorry but u must be 90+ combat to join  :thinking: sorry man just keep training and re apply

Offline weltall 2

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 11:09:59 PM »
Bud,

As much as I would like to accept you, I cannot do that. Sadly, you do not meet our requirements as of yet since your one level off :sad:. Please try to raise up one more combat level then resubmit your application. It would be great to see you in the clan but first you need to meet the requirements :wink:.

:welt: